We are a highly successful and well-regarded employee owned, research and consultancy organisation which supports and champions the delivery of social impact. We’re passionate about making a difference and this passion motivates us to deliver high quality services and outcomes for our clients. All our staff, whether they are involved in direct delivery, operational support, researchers or part of our casual workforce, contribute to the work we do.
We offer a range of benefits to all our employees:
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- An excellent pension scheme
- Extensive flexible working arrangements, including part-time and remote working, with monthly work from home allowance
- HealthCare cash plan
- Upfront childcare deposit loan
- Wrap around support packages for unexpected life events
- Personal and professional development
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay (matched to our maternity pay)
- Discount packages with a range of retailers, e.g. shopping, utilities and leisure;
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free eye tests
- Confidential Employee Assistance and Bereavement support line
- Group Life Assurance paying up to 3 x the annual salary to nominated beneficiaries in the event of death in service
- Team of Mental Health First Aid trained staff.
We are an equal opportunities employer and believe that treating people with dignity and respect is essential. We encourage and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
See our current vacancies.
If you share our enthusiasm for social impact and want to be part of an employee owned business that makes a difference to people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
Please feel free to send us your CV, stating what type of role you are looking for, to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep that on file for a six-month period. You might also want to take a look at our vacancies page.
Read our job applicant privacy statement.