- We research to generate actionable insight to help shape project and programme design – we understand the need for insights which are person-centred to help co-produce projects, programmes and services which are needs-led.
- We evaluate to help you provide evidence about your impact and learning about how you projects and programmes are working – we understand you need evidence to influence, and formative learning to inform and improve practise
- We collaborate with you to design research and evaluation processes informed by best practice in inclusive practice – ensuring our processes are accessible and rooted in the lived experience of the people you work with is core to everything we do. This is reflected in the depth and utility of the insight, evidence and advice we provide.
- We ensure that our approaches are non-burdensome and avoid duplication – we understand the pressures that charities are under and know how valuable your time is to you and your beneficiaries.
- We work at place-based, regional, systems and national levels – we understand who you work with and how you work across these levels.
As an employee owned public interest company our mission is to support all our clients deliver real social impact.
For more information about us and our services please contact Tim Bidey on 07702 515710 email@example.com or Zoe Khor, Head of Research and Charities on 07971 002 808 or firstname.lastname@example.org